Friday, March 20, 2009

Operation Baking GALS: Round 7

Round 7 is here for the baking gals! If you'd like to join my team, Team Ugly Angel, please contact me via email at kimturner@hawaii.rr.com

The baking gals site is having some issues with their email system. If you are able to sign in and join the team through the site, great, if not, then just shoot me an email and let me know that you'd like to bake for a Marine over in Iraq/Afghanistan.

If you have a friend/loved one who is currently deployed and you would like us to bake for them, let me know! I am searching for someone to host for this round!

If you aren't familiar with Baking Gals, it's a group of baking teams from all over who ship home baked goodies to troops who are deployed. It's a great way to help support our troops, and provide them with a little something special, home baked, to let them know we are thinking of them and are so thankful for what they are doing for us!

ROUND 7 SHIPPING DATES ARE APRIL 1-10

No comments: