Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Website/Blog

I've redone my cake and cookies website....

I have been paying for a domain name, and host service the past few years and created and maintained my own site through FrontPage.

Now that I have a new laptop, which does NOT include Frontpage, it's been a pain to go back onto my desktop to update my picture, etc on my site. Not to mention my desktop is ancient and threatening to crash at any moment.

I have been fooling around with the blogger formats and figured out how I could manage a baking site on a blog. And, the best part, it's free!

Check it out and see what you think! I'm still tweaking and playing around and getting things set up.

1 comment:

Ladners'Latest said...

Hey I love the new site! I love the black and white pictures on the title text box.