Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Team Ugly Angel - Operation Baking GALS Round 4

TEAM UGLY ANGEL
This is my second round participating in Operation Baking GALS (Give A Little Support) but my FIRST time hosting! I am very excited to start Team Ugly Angel!

Operation Baking Gals is a group of over 700 people. This month there are 30 teams consisting of up to 25 people each that host a serviceman/woman and sends them baked goods and other items during a certain time period.

If you would like to join my team, please email me at kimturner@hawaii.rr.com and let me know you want to "Give A Little Support"! Then go to the official website and register. It just takes a second! Once you have registered, you can go check out Round Four Info and see all the teams that are participating and the troops they are hosting!

I will email the members of my team and get them the address of our host, along with any items they may request specifically. I will also remind the team when it's time to ship!

As a proud marine wife, I am so excited to host some friends that we have overseas right now! Soon, my husband's squadron will be deploying and hope to continue to host marines from HMH-362 Ugly Angels!

Keep watching my blog for the profile of our first lucky marine! I'll be posting his information in the next couple days!

In the meantime, go to Operation Baking GALS and register!!!! Go Team Ugly Angel!!!

No comments: