Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Etsy! Online Craft Shop

I just wanted to add a quick post to let you all know about my new Etsy Craft Store Online. When my husband was deployed for most of last year to Iraq, once the kids went to bed at night, I started making some craft items to pass the long lonely evening hours.

If you get a chance, stop in and see what I've listed! Tell your friends! Check in often as I am still adding items (I'm still figuring out everything) and will also add seasonal items as well!

Have a great week!

My Online Craft Shop

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I love your store - and those Raggedy Anns and Andys! I was immediately a little girl again. My grandmother made my sister and I each a big Raggedy Ann - with our first initial under the heart on her chest. I still have mine. Nice work!